- Freelancing offers a much more flexible lifestyle, letting you choose when and where you work.
- You control your own workload, with the freedom to pursue the projects you really want.
- There’s no limit on your earning potential, so you could make a lot more money.
- You can branch out into new creative areas without going through the whole rigmarole of changing jobs.
- Nobody pays for equipment, software or days off, and you won’t have any company perks.
- Freelancing can be lonely – you might miss the support and camaraderie of working in a team.
- There’s no guarantee you’ll get work or make money, so you could find your cash flow dries up.
- Working alone means being responsible for every decision and having to learn from your mistakes.
Related posts:Click here to Advertise Here